- Full board
- Internet Wifi
- Daily Transport
- Daily cleaner service
- Qualified instructors
Surf Trip Morocco
You’re the one who can do those big cutbacks and get barreled right? Planing for a surf trip in Morocco But don’t really know where to go. This package is for you, If you are confident in your surfing ability and different wave conditions, this package is for you! We will use our local knowledge and years of experience to bring you to the right spots at the best time. We will guide you in and out of the water to some of the best surf in Morocco has to offer. Video coaching and surf photography is also available to capture every one of your amazing rides. Even if you think you are surfing at your best, there is always something you can improve upon.
What to Expect
- Surf coaching for intermediates, surf guiding for advanced surfers in one of Morocco’s best surf spots, Taghazout & Imesouane Bay and enjoying the uncrowded waves.
- Stay in our Surf camp in Tamraght for the first 2 days then moving to Imesouane and travel around
- Transport during your stay, all the travel in including
All meals are included; BBQ dinners are no exception. We know that surfing makes our guests hungry and we provide plentiful, tasty and healthy meals made by our Local chef to meet everyone’s’ appetite. Vegetarian options are also available.
Our guests will use our warm and comfortable wetsuits and Full ranges of surfboard sizes are available. We provide the latest technology tools ( camera….) in excellent conditions to make of your surf trip Morocco a memorable one.
- Low Season (May-September) Price is 450€
- High season (October-April) Price is 540€
- 4 nights’ accommodation at He’e nalu Surf camp Tamraght in shared room
- 3 nights in our accommodation in Imesouane in shared room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- One bottle of water
- Daily Transportation to surf spots during all Trip
- Surf lessons with qualified surf instructor 2×3 hours/day for 5 days
- Surf equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, leash)
- Video analyse to improve your surfing skill
- Pictures of your surf sessions
- Transfer to Imesouane pick up and drop off
- Transfer to the airport pick up and drop off